Thursday, September 21, 2017

How to Let the Pessimism Go....

One of the most powerful habits that I’ve picked up in the past couple of months is to think in a more optimistic and constructive way.
It makes life feel lighter and not so burdensome. It opens up new paths towards where you want to go and it helps you to more easily overcome setbacks (and often get something good out of them).
You’ll feel less worried and sorry for yourself and more motivated to keep trying to achieve your goals.
But how do you adopt this habit?
Well, learning to think in a more positive way may sound a bit vague so in this week’s article, I am breaking down it into 5 practical tips and smaller habits that you can start using today and can change your life.

1. Start replacing the negativity in your surroundings and life.

What you let into your mind during your regular day will have a big effect on how you think and feel.
So start questioning what you let into your mind.
You can do that by asking yourself, and when you come up with the answer, start working on finding their solutions.
Do it by reading some novel, motivational blog or listening to your favourite music and so on.

2. Work out regularly.

Most of you have heard that 'a healthy body has a healthy mind'.When I have a tough time thinking myself out of negative thoughts then a short 20-30 minute walk with free mind helps me to clear the mess going in my mind.
It is the time that helps me releasing so many inner tensions, worried feelings and makes me prepared to face the next upcoming challenges.

3. Deal with the Rejection.

Everyone has faced rejection or failed in his/her life. The actual question is how to deal with those rejections.I too face rejections most of the time and sometimes I get tired or feel down but something gives me courage and I want to share a quote with you guys which boosts my motivation and help me to face the rejection.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”
Samuel Beckett


4. Share it.

'Problem gets divided when shared'.So when I have some problem going in my mind, I share it with my friends or family for their guidance and mostly I come up with a solution.

5. Let it Go.

The last and most important solution is to 'Let it Go'.if after trying and thinking over too much on the same problem gets you not the solution, then put it there and just let it go.Let the time to do its work and you will surely find a way to deal with the problem in a proper way.

"Don't ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday.Let it Go"


2 comments:

  1. Hey farhan,
    A very well-developed post with step by step guidance on how to find happiness and motivation.The way you explained each point with necessary details and maintained good balance between theory and practice is really commendable. Many people complain of not successfully doing their tasks without spending too much their time, money and energy so they would love to learn it from here. highly appreciate your hard work for creating this post that is very useful to those more particularly who are facing problems.
    Thanks a bunch for sharing.
    Have a super fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for stopping by and appreciating.Stay tuned and keep reading for new posts.

    ReplyDelete